After Argument With Wife, Drunk Man Shoots Out Neighbor’s Window, Shoots/Kills Dog, Passes Out While Burying It.
CLEARWATER, Fla. (via 97 WFLA) - Police, while responding to reports of gunshots, found a dead dog and a passed out owner in a Clearwater backyard. When the cops showed up they found 47 year-old Yuriy Solovyev face down in the grass.
What can you learn from this?
- If you’re very angry, don’t drink.
- If you do drink, don’t pick up a gun.
- If you do pick up a gun, don’t shoot out your neighbor’s window.
- If you do shoot out your neighbor’s window, don’t kill your dog.
- If you kill your dog, you better make damn sure you stay conscious long enough to get away.