It may be just 2 fingers, but we’re sure it will taste delicious! Right?
Did they think we’d never notice the sexual violence worked into this movie? It’s all in where you pause it!
This is the story of my life. It happens almost everyday and sometimes at 3 in the morning. Cats eh?
After 5 failed attempts to record this episode frustrations run just a little bit high as Daniel, Paul and Steven discuss quitting the internet, Islamophobia, 3D phones, paid YouTube channels, Warner Brothers abusing Nyan Cat and more…
Stay tuned to the end of the show as this episode also features an edited interview with author Peter Clines of the ExHeroes series. You can listen to the complete interview where Peter and Paul discuss everything from Peters books, to surviving the zombie apocalypse and Doctor Who at here.
Check out our competition on Geek Is Awesome for a chance to win signed copies of ExHeroes and ExPatriots.
Stories mentioned in this episode:
- Sorry Paul Miller, Quitting The Internet Was A Dumb Idea
- YouTube announces paid subscriptions with TV show partners
- Amazon’s 3D Kindle Smartphone
- Warner Brothers sued for unauthorized use of Nyan Cat and Keyboard Cat
- The ABC’s of Whatever Podcast
- New Atheism should be allowed criticize Islam without being accused of Islamophobia
- Defense Distributed’s Cody Wilson On Being Told To Remove 3-D Printed Gun Plans: “We Win“
Leave a comment – call us at 251-281-8730.
I hope that this seemingly talented canine is actually attempting to dance along to the music and not just scratch it’s itch arse on the couch and floor.