Any of you who follow my blog know that I hate cheaters in online games, which is why this clip depicting what it would be like to have a program that aims for you in real life appeals to me so much. It may be an awesome thing to have in real life but it takes the fun right out of games.
. . . or else. Seriously.
This is a man I would follow into the very bowels of hell on merit of this statement alone.
Sometimes being able to hit the target is about more than a steady hand…
After Argument With Wife, Drunk Man Shoots Out Neighbor’s Window, Shoots/Kills Dog, Passes Out While Burying It.
CLEARWATER, Fla. (via 97 WFLA) - Police, while responding to reports of gunshots, found a dead dog and a passed out owner in a Clearwater backyard. When the cops showed up they found 47 year-old Yuriy Solovyev face down in the grass.
What can you learn from this?
- If you’re very angry, don’t drink.
- If you do drink, don’t pick up a gun.
- If you do pick up a gun, don’t shoot out your neighbor’s window.
- If you do shoot out your neighbor’s window, don’t kill your dog.
- If you kill your dog, you better make damn sure you stay conscious long enough to get away.