Some decisions were made and priorities were analyzed. I’m not sure that everyone will agree that the right choice was made, but I know that someone had a good time
That amazing beverage you loved as a kid, now with special ingredients added for more grownup tastes! Wish I knew where to find this!
Why do I have a feeling this place is conveniently located next to a gun shop and across the road from the local taxidermy place? This could be a fun Saturday night waiting to happen!
It’s the sex and alcohol episode as Paul, Daniel and Steven discuss teaching women to masturbate, alcohol warnings for women, 8 month long erections, pregnant teen boys in Chicago, police roadblocks, and ugly prostitutes.
Links to all stories mentioned in this episode can be found on the Nothing Serious Podcast site.
- A game that wants to teach women how to masturbate.
- Alcohol “rape warning” proposal sparks storm
- Pregnant Boys: Shocking ads target teen pregnancy
- Patient sues after 8-month erection
- Man dials 999 to complain about prostitutes looks
- Police roadblocks asking for blood and DNA samples
- Man charged with DUI despite blowing .000 during breathalyzer test
Leave a comment – call us at 251-281-8730.
This PSA for London’s Department for Transportation will probably make you crap your pants in fear. I’m sure that if I was subjected to this, I’d have to go and change my underwear.
The THINK! campaign aims to prevent drinking and driving by smashing a mannequin through a fake mirror with the realistic sound effects of a car accident.
I don’t know about you, but I’d need a couple of stiff drinks if somebody pulled this prank on me in the bathroom.